I run friendly clinics where you can come along with your laptop and learn how to do something!
Topics covered include
- Getting the most out of MailChimp
- Hootsuite – How to automate your social networking
- Email – how not to drown in it
- Website spring cleans (or summer or autumn or winter cleans!)
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint
In some sessions I focus on just one subject in depth and in others we skip through the topics, honing in on key issues people are finding difficult.
It’s jargon free (apart from when we do de-coding the jargon) and fun too.
To make sure you get the most from a session, places are limited for each clinic. But I’m flexible and I can always put on extra ones.
Check out the calendar to see what I’m doing next or sign up to my newsletter to be the first to hear.