Did you know you can verify your Facebook page?
And did you know that verifying your Facebook page helps to get your posts in front more people?
Sounds like a good thing to do and it’s not that difficult at all!
How to verify your Facebook page
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your business page
- Click on Settings (top right)
- Check to see if you have already verified your page. Click on Edit if it says it has not been verified
- To begin the verify process click on
- There are two ways to verify your Facebook page. The easiest is to get Facebook to call you on the phone number you have previously set as your number
- Answer your phone and enter the four digit code
- Follow the rest of the instructions and you’ll have your page verified in no time at all
- If you want to verify your page with documents, then click on that option and follow the instructions to upload official paperwork. It takes a bit longer than the phone method but it may suit you better.