Did you know you can schedule Facebook posts directly from Facebook? (Yes I know you can that by using applications like Hootsuite, Tweetdeck etc but it’s nice to have options and you know exactly what your post will look like if you do it directly in Facebook)
NB this works if you have a Facebook Page. It’s not something you can currently do on for your personal status.
Here’s how to do it.
- First of all go to your Facebook page. By default you’ll be posting there as yourself, not as the page. Make sure you click where it says change
- Now write your post in the normal method. When you’ve done this click the clock button<
- Next you need to schedule your post. Pick the date and/or time
Don’t forget to press the schedule button.
- When you’ve done this, you’ll see a box a bit like this one. As you can see, I’ve scheduled a number of posts
- If you want to make a change, click on the See posts link. All your scheduled posts will be displayed and you can edit them to your heart’s delight
- Find the one you want to edit and click the down arrow on the right of the post.
- Make your changes and don’t forget to click the Finished Editing button
And there you go!
As The IT Fairy, I love helping people discover how easy IT is to use. For more tips and tutorials make sure you’re signed up to my newsletter “Fairy News” or book me for some friendly training.